Today the world is digitalizing and so is the industries. Companies needs to be digitally advanced to keep pace with the competitive market, and for this, it needs to have a very vivid picture of transformation strategies and agendas.
What is Digital Transformation?
Digital Transformation is the transformation which allows to move out from traditional techniques and move into digital transformation solutions to add more value to the business as well as for better customer experience; some digital transformation examples are like Capgemini, MIT etc.
These are the Digital transformation strategies which you can consider for your better business, let us have a quick look to it:-
1. 2019 is expected to be a good year for artificial intelligence, so you can reduce work pressure and make it more developed by adopting AI in your business. It will help you to automatically solve complexities without human resources which you can utilize for more significant work issues.
2. Chabot is another big thing for the year which every business should adopt. It is one of the biggest digital trends this year, 2018 had not listed so good Chabot experience, but this year we are expecting a lot from it. Approx. 40% bigger industries are adopting Chabot to improve customer care services, Bank services, Online Food deliveries etc.
3. Connected Cloud is another big topic for 2019 which is termed as “Multicloud”, companies are opting Multicloud to make IT work much more accessible. Private cloud is losing value in the industries which are being replaced by a seamless and secure public cloud platform to provide you with a hybrid IT environment.
4. IOT adoption is another huge IT trend this year to resolve IT complexities for your business. Every business is concerned about security and the availability for more IOT platforms which will provide your business better IT and data security.
5. AR is expected to boom in 2019, as VR has not been so excellent in past years except in the gaming zone it has no big news, so business is expected to get augmented reality(AR) which can completely outpace virtual reality in coming years.
6. The blockchain is also in the trending list of 2019 which is widely used outside in cryptocurrency. Now, industries are looking to adopt blockchain to streamline their supply chain management, finance etc.
These digital transformation frameworks are the best handpicked digital news for businesses which you can think about so that you never miss out on technology trends.