Today the world is digitalizing and so are the industries. Companies need to be digitally advanced to keep pace with the competitive market, and for this, they need to have a very vivid picture of transformation strategies and agendas.
What is Digital Transformation?
Digital Transformation is the transformation that allows one to move out from traditional techniques and into digital transformation solutions to add more value to the business as well as for better customer experience; some digital transformation examples are Capgemini, MIT, etc.
These are the Digital transformation strategies that you can consider for your better business, let us have a quick look at it:-
- Adopting AI in your business can reduce work pressure and promote development, making 2023 a promising year for artificial intelligence. It will help you to automatically solve complexities without human resources which you can utilize for more significant work issues.
- Chabot is another big thing for the year that every business should adopt. It is one of the biggest digital trends this year, 2018 did not list so good Chabot experience, but this year we are expecting a lot from it. Approx. 40% bigger industries are adopting Chabot to improve customer care services, Bank services, Online Food deliveries, etc.
- Connected Cloud is another big topic for 2023 which is termed “Multicloud”, companies are opting for Multicloud to make IT work much more accessible. Industries are replacing the private cloud with a seamless and secure public cloud platform to establish a hybrid IT environment, causing the private cloud to lose value.
- IoT adoption is another huge IT trend this year to resolve IT complexities for your business. Every business is concerned about security and the availability of more IOT platforms which will provide your business better IT and data security.
- In 2023, augmented reality (AR) is poised to surpass virtual reality (VR) in various sectors, outpacing VR across different industries. While VR has excelled primarily in the gaming realm in recent years, AR is anticipated to experience a significant boom.
- The blockchain, widely used outside of cryptocurrency, is also on the trending list of 2023. Now, industries are looking to adopt blockchain to streamline their supply chain management, finance, etc.
These digital transformation frameworks are the best handpicked digital news for businesses that you can think about so that you never miss out on technology trends.
You may also like to Read:
All About the Digital Transformation in the Banking Sector
The Role of Cloud ERP in Digital Transformation