Your website works as your digital introduction to the world.
Website is a basic necessity for modern business.
Maintaining a website correctly is very necessary as it is the first medium through which your customers interact with you.
That is why efficient tools are needed to monitor the website.
Website down not only affects the goodwill of your business, but also brings financial losses.
Let us discuss some of the website traffic monitoring tools.
List of 13 Website Monitoring Tools
Sematext Enterprise offers users all-in-one log management and monitoring solutions.
Instead of managing multiple licenses, Sematext allows users to manage multiple solutions through a single platform.
Whether metrics, logs, alerts, or any events, all of these can be single-handedly managed and can easily correlate.
- Users can easily monitor their networks, servers as well as the database.
- Receive real-time alerts for your website and improve digital signatures.
- Easily manage the user experience by improving the speed and overall performance of applications.
Sematext has rolled out its prices for its multiple functions.
For Logs, users have to pay $50 per month.
For Monitoring, users have to pay $0.007 per hour.
For Experience, prices start at $9 per month.
For Synthetics, prices start at $2 per monitor.
Pingdom by SolarWinds is a website performance monitoring tool.
It provides insights about website performance to teams like digital marketers, web hosting, web developers, and IT/Web Ops.
It provides users both synthetic and accurate user monitoring to present better visibility and enhanced troubleshooting solutions.
Within synthetic monitoring, users can evaluate uptime monitoring, page speed analysis, and transaction monitoring.
Under real-time monitoring, users are provided with insights in real-time, evaluate visitor experience based on the browser they are using and geographical locations.
- Receive information related to new user login, URL hijacking and more.
- Receive metrics about the usage of the website to check its performance.
- Receive information about the reason why your website was performing low.
Users can receive the benefits of Pingdom under two plans discussed under:
• For Synthetic Monitoring
Prices for this plan start at $10 per month, wherein users receive the benefits like Transaction monitoring, page speed monitoring, uptime monitoring, and more.
• For Real User Monitoring
Prices for this plan start at $10 per month, wherein users receive benefits like the unlimited number of sites, unlimited users, shareable users, and more.
Also Read: 10 Docker Monitoring Tools: You should know about
Updown is an online service where users can check their website’s status by forwarding an HTTP request to the target URL.
Users will later be informed about the status of their website through email service or SMS.
- Automate the check frequency by setting the alert system after every 15 secs.
- Get your downtime check from multiple locations in order to be sure.
- Receive alerts about the expiry of certificates.
The pricing model is based on pay for what you use, request by request. Herein one credit will be counted equal to 1 request.
The lowest wherein a user can start is for one website for every 1 minute; a user will be charged 0.59€ per month.
Uptime updates users about the downtime of the website through SMS, phone call, or emails.
It checks from thirty different locations the status of your website at the one-minute interval.
It helps users deliver a better user experience by providing detailed analytics, trends, and information related to page loading time.
Moreover, it provides integrations wherein users can integrate data into their workflows.
• Receive reports related to uptime and server responses.
• Perform virus-related checks on your website.
• Receive alerts against any URL inputted.
Users can avail the benefit of uptime under the below packages:
- For basic plan, users need to pay $16 per month.
- For superior plan, users need to pay $50 per month.
- For a business plan, users need to pay $95 per month.
- For enterprise plans, users need to contact the sales team.
Alerta is an online website monitoring service.
It updated users with its four basic functionalities ping, check, verify and notify.
The server is pinged after few seconds to receive updates.
Tests are done on the website at specified intervals.
If any error is detected from a particular station, the same mistake is rechecked from multiple locations.
On confirmation about the downtime of users’ websites, a user is notified through call, text, or email.
- Users can avail the benefit of tags through which the services like reporting, maintenance time, etc.
- Receive notifications through call, email, or SMS.
- Get your website availability confirmation through multiple servers.
After the trial of 30 days expires, users have to pay a minimum monthly fee of $9.95
Jetpack by WordPress is a plugin that assists users by informing them about the uptime and downtime of your website.
Its main task is to keep your website safe, fast and assist users in growing the audience.
With CDN (Content delivery network), it allows users to upload full images to optimize their content; the absence of this would otherwise slow down your website’s load time.
- Evaluate your website performance through statistics provided on-site traffics, posts, etc.
- Easily secure your website by reviewing flag spam content.
- Restore your website to an earlier version if any error was committed.
Need to contact the sales team for a price.
Uptime robot is another website monitoring tool assisting users’ in monitoring their website, SSL certificate monitoring, port, and ping monitoring.
- Receive the update about the response time in the form of charts so that further diagnosis can be easily performed.
- Forward the status updates to your page subscribers through emails.
- Easily pause the monitoring of your website if undergoing any maintenance.
Pricing for Uptime robots have been discussed below:
• Free Plan
Users can avail these benefits free for a five-minute check of fifty monitors.
Users receive the benefits of HTTP(S) monitoring (w/o SSL errors), response time monitoring, ping monitoring, port monitoring, and keyword monitoring under this plan.
• Pro Plan
Users will have to pay $7 per month on annual billing for a one-minute check of fifty monitors.
Users under this plan can avail the benefits like all features from the free plan, 20 SMS or voice call alerts, SSL certificate Expiry, background job monitoring, advanced notification options, unlimited Status pages, Status page subscription, White-labeled Status pages, and Setting a password for Status page and more.
Users need to contact the sales team for this plan.
Website monitoring by Site 24 * 7 assists users in managing their website efficiently.
Moreover, it helps users monitor the performance of multiple services like DNS, FTP, and SMTP, etc.
Users with this tool can analyze the speed of website pages with real browsers.
Through this tool, users can easily detect unauthorized changes within the website, and users need not worry about the expiration of certificates like SSL/TLS.
- Gain insights about the working of your websites and web users segmented on the basis of browser using, platforms, geography to fine-tune performance.
- Users can periodically run queries against blacklists like Surbl, SORBS, etc.
- With a combination of synthetic and real user data users can enhance the digital end-user experience.
Price details for Site 24 * 7 have been discussed below
Users are charged $9 per month on annual billing and receive benefits like 10 Websites/Servers, 1-minute poll frequency, 1 Synthetic Web Transaction,3 Status Pages in StatusIQ, and more.
Users are charged $35 per month on annual billing and receive benefits like 40 Websites/Servers, 1-minute poll frequency, 3 Synthetic Web Transactions and 3 Status Pages in StatusIQ.
Users are charged $89 per month on annual billing and receive benefits like 100 Websites/Servers, 1-minute poll frequency, 5 Synthetic Web Transactions, 3 Status Pages in StatusIQ and more.
Users are charged $225 per month on annual billing.
Host – Tracker is another website monitoring online service wherein a user is kept updated about its website’s performance.
It helps users detect problems on their website and will further notify the user and contacts about the issue.
Moreover, the uptime report generated by this tool can be easily presented to customers and partners.
- Users can check the availability of their website from more than 140 locations with the help of HTTP, ping, SMTP, etc.
- With the DNSBL feature, users can check whether their domain or IP is blacklisted.
- Know the response time of the website and page loading speed.
Price details of Host-tracker have been explained as under:
Users have to pay $14 for a month’s monitoring.
Users can start from $11.50 per month for six months of monitoring.
For yearly monitoring, the price starts at $9.92 per month.
Users have to pay $29 for a month’s monitoring.
Users can start from $23.17 per month for six months of monitoring.
For yearly monitoring, the price starts at $18.25 per month.
Users have to pay $99 for a month’s monitoring.
Users can start from $83.17 per month for six months of monitoring.
For yearly monitoring, the price starts at $74.92 per month.
Status cake is a website uptime monitoring tool.
This tool is quick in updating the user about the downtime of the website.
- Receive alerts even if your website is down for 10 seconds.
- Efficient customer support available.
- Protects users from receiving false alerts.
Price details of Status Cake have been explained as under:
• Free version
Users receive the benefit of testing ten monitors with a test interval of only five minutes, email alerts, integration, and reporting.
Users are charged €12.49 per month on annual billing and receive the benefit of testing fifteen monitors with a test interval of only fifteen minutes, email alerts, integration, and reporting.
Users are charged €41.66 per month on annual billing and receive the benefit of testing thirty monitors with a test interval of only five minutes, email alerts, integration, and reporting.
AlertBot assists users in monitoring websites, web applications, mobile sites in a single place.
Users can monitor full-page functionality with real web browsers.
Moreover, users will be able to track load times with AlertBot.
- Receive failure alert messages.
- Easy to use dashboards.
- Fetch multiple reports like email reports, website load time reports, waterfall chart, geographic performance, etc.
Price details of AlertBot have been explained as under:
Users are charged $92 per month on annual billings with benefits like protocol Monitors, more than five monitoring locations, unlimited failure alerts, etc.
Users are charged $259 per month on annual billings with benefits like protocol Monitors, more than fifteen monitoring locations, unlimited failure alerts, etc.
Users are charged $884 per month on annual billings with benefits like protocol Monitors, more than thirty monitoring locations, unlimited failure alerts, etc.
Need to contact the sales team for pricing.
Site Uptime alerts the users about downtime of the website much ahead of its customers.
It will check your website after every two-minute interval from eleven different locations.
Moreover, before sending the failure alert it checks the alert from an alternate geographical location check.
• Provides efficient monitoring with the help of multiple servers that perform continuous tests on the website.
• Receive alerts on detecting a connection failure through SMS.
• Receive log-based reports of uptime and downtime of the website.
Price details of Site Uptime have been explained as under:
• Free plan
Users receive benefits like thirty to sixty-minute monitoring intervals with one monitor.
• Standard Plan
Users have to pay a monthly payment of $10.00 and a yearly payment of $96.00 and receive the benefit of two minutes of monitoring interval with three monitors.
• Pro Plan
Users have to pay a monthly payment of $20.00 and a yearly payment of $192.00 and receive the benefit of two minutes of monitoring interval with six monitors.
Freshping by Freshworks is a simple website monitoring tool.
It can perform fifty checks on your website with an interval of one minute.
- Receive instant alerts for downtime.
- Receive multi-channel notifications through Slack, Twilio, Email or SMS.
- Allows you to show users status pages that add to the goodwill of your website.
Price details of Site Uptime have been explained as under:
This plan is forever free if the user is performing only up to fifty checks.
Users receive benefits like 50 checks 1 min interval, 10 global locations, 5 public status pages, 10 users, 6 months’ data retention, 5 integrations, and more.
Users have to pay $11 per month if billed annually for sixty checks and receive benefits like 12 users, 10 integrations, 12 months’ data, reports & Logs, and more.
Users have to pay $36 per month if billed annually for eighty checks and receive benefits like 20 users, 15 integrations, 24 months’ data, reports & Logs, and more.
Monitoring your website is very important. To enhance your website’s end-user experience, you need to evaluate every detail, right from the page load time to the overall website experience.
Above mentioned tools will assist users in efficiently managing their website and improve their digital goodwill.